Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it through an informative banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their goals
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
– Audience Measurement Cookies: They guarantee that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies let you know if you’ve visited the site before or not. It is only during the first visit that a cookie is created. On subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- The number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- which pages visitors visit
- how long users visit a particular page
- The page from which visitors leave the site
– Social media cookies: they allow social networks to record articles and pages you share via their sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your internet browsing behavior.
– Site Improvement Cookies: they allow you to test different versions of an internet page to find out which page is best used.
Three bis. List of external cookies used
- Google analytics: measures the site’s audience.
- Google tag manager: Makes it easier to implement tags on pages and manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using YouTube websites or videos as support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: Lets you deliver dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: adwords ad campaign tracking tool.
- DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to spread banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: Lets you enter the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: makes it easy to share and view Twitter content.
- Twitter advertising: allows you to view and target ads through Twitter’s advertising agency.
4. Your rights to your personal data
You have the right to access, correct, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to portability of your data. You can exercise these rights by emailing us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our website. When it comes to accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your Internet browser. You can also set up your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please check your browser’s help function. If you remove cookies from your browser, this can affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties who show you ads through our website. You can remove these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the smooth running of our website. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases you will no longer be able to access the site. Also, the refusal of cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. Ads are no longer tailored to your interests and may therefore appear more often.
The steps you need to take to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, check your browser’s help feature, or visit one of the links below to access your browser manual directly.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=fr
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
6. New developments and cookies not planned
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies may be placed by other people. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they are placing, what is the reason for it, what is the life of the cookie and what are the measures to protect your privacy.
We will need to update this cookie usage policy regularly, for example, when we change our website or the rules regarding it. Please visit this page to see the latest version of our cookie use policy.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at email@example.com