Updated and applicable as of 20/10/2022
Here you will find information about the data collection, data processing and security policy:
- when you visit the website: www.coachforeyes.com
- when you use the Vizygood applications : www.vizygood.com, www.vizygood.fr or the Vizygood app for Microsoft Teams (“Vizygood”)
www.coachforeyes.com and the Vizygood apps: www.vizygood.com, www.vizygood.fr or the Vizygood app for Microsoft Teams are published by the Coach For Eyes company, a limited liability company with a capital of 34,000 euros, VAT number FR 84 821 660 446, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number RCS 821 660 446, having its head office at 42 rue de Maubeuge, 75009 Paris and being represented by its President, Mrs. Nathalie WILLART (hereinafter, “Coach For Eyes”)
The terms with a capital letter have the meaning given to them in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Sites and Applications developed by the Coach For Eyes SAS company have the objective to improve the visual well-being of the Users in front of the screens, and give to its Users recommendations in the field of prevention. The User is expressly informed that Coach For Eyes SAS is not a health provider nor a health establishment and is not able to provide medical advice and does not have vocation to collect data related to health. The Services that the Company provides do not contain, do not constitute, and should not be construed as medical advice or medical opinions. Consequently, the Coach For Eyes Company invites the User of the Sites to systematically consult a qualified health professional in case of doubt about his health condition. Vizygood is not a tool of diagnosis or prevention of diseases. The use of the Application or the Sites does not create a doctor-patient relationship between the User and the Company.
What kind of data is collected?
- The website www.coachforeyes.com collects browsing data from Internet users by means of cookies. Internet users are informed of this and invited to accept it on their first visit by means of an informative banner.
- Vizygood applications collect data of usage and data of tests, of which users are informed at the time of their registration to these services and which they must fully accept.
- Finally, within the framework of the contractual relation between Coach For Eyes and its customers and users, are collected data relative to the commercial relation and necessary to the management of the contract: coordinates, contacts of invoicing, etc.
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it through an informative banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their goals
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
– Audience Measurement Cookies: They guarantee that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies let you know if you’ve visited the site before or not. It is only during the first visit that a cookie is created. On subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes.
– Social media cookies
– Site Improvement Cookies.
Three bis. List of external cookies used
Google Cookies: Google analytics, Google tag manager, Google Adsense, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google Adwords Conversion, DoubleClick
Facebook Cookies: Facebook connect, Facebook social plugins, Facebook Custom Audience
Twitter Cookies: Twitter button, Twitter advertising.
4. Your rights to your personal data
You have the right to access, correct, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to portability of your data. You can exercise these rights by emailing us at the following address email@example.com. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our website. When it comes to accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your Internet browser. You can also set up your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please check your browser’s help function. If you remove cookies from your browser, this can affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties who show you ads through our website. You can remove these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the smooth running of our website. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases you will no longer be able to access the site. Also, the refusal of cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. Ads are no longer tailored to your interests and may therefore appear more often.
6. New developments and cookies not planned
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies may be placed by other people. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they are placing, what is the reason for it, what is the life of the cookie and what are the measures to protect your privacy.
DATA PROCESSING AND CONFIDENTIALITY FOR VIZYGOOD APP
- Collected data
Within the framework of the regulations in force applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applicable as of 25 May 2018 (hereinafter, “the European Data Protection Regulation”), Coach For Eyes is brought to collect personal data of the users of Vizygood.
Personal data means, in accordance with Article 4 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the “data subject”); an “identifiable natural person” is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to:
- An identifier, such as a name,
- An identification number,
- Location data,
- An online identifier,
- Or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
Coach For Eyes collects the following categories of data: Identity and civil status (name, first name, e-mail address, date of birth), password for the creation of the profile, connection data (IP address and statistics of use), answers to the questionnaires of Vizygood. This data is used solely to optimize Vizygood’s services and recommendations.
- Purpose of processing of personal data
The personal data are the object of a treatment implemented by Coach For Eyes with the exclusive aim of providing, exploiting, maintaining and improving the services for a better prevention of the visual fatigability.
The processing implemented by Coach For Eyes has the following purposes:
- Creation of the user profile
- Carrying out operations relating to the management of the Users;
- The follow-up of the User relationship such as the realization of satisfaction surveys, the management of the Users requests and notifications;
- To carry out operations relating to the elaboration of statistics;
- The management of the requests of right of access, rectification, opposition, oblivion, limitation of the treatment, information, portability of the data, will relative to the data and opposition to the profiling.
Coach For Eyes guarantees to have satisfied all the legal obligations relating to the protection of personal data in force, and in particular to have carried out all the preliminary formalities with the French authority of data protection, the National Commission of Data processing and Freedoms (CNIL), which falls to him for the implementation of the treatment of personal data.
- Security – Confidentiality – Recipients
The protection of personal data constitutes a central point of the confidentiality policy of Coach For Eyes. We thus take the commitment to assure the confidentiality of personal data including those resulting from the use of our Sites.
Coach For Eyes undertakes to put in place all useful measures of physical, organizational and technical protection to protect your personal data against any loss, inappropriate use, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and/or destruction.
Apart from the processing purposes mentioned above, personal data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given without the explicit consent of the User, for any reason whatsoever.
On the other hand, when the regulation in force requires it, Coach For Eyes is likely to transmit the personal data of the Users to the organizations and authorities legally authorized to reach it (in particular the judicial and administrative authorities).
Coach For Eyes does not intervene as a health data host in the sense of the article L1111-8 of the Public Health Code and does not have recourse to such a provider.
In case of subcontracting of the hosting of your personal data, Coach For Eyes is obliged to contractually transfer on the provider all the obligations stipulated in the European general regulation on data protection and the regulatory obligations in force.
- Duration of conservation
Coach For Eyes keeps the personal data for a period which does not exceed the duration necessary to the purposes exposed by the present. Beyond this period, the personal data may be archived in order to respect the legal and regulatory obligations to which Coach For Eyes is subjected or destroyed and in any case not more than ten (10) years except during litigation.
The personal data allowing to establish the proof of a right or of a contract, or preserved in the respect of a legal obligation by Coach For Eyes are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Transfer(s) of data outside the European Union
Within the framework of the provision of the Services, Coach For Eyes is likely to have recourse to providers of analyses and notification (“further subcontractors”) whose servers are located in countries which are not members of the European Union and which were not the subject of a decision of adequacy of protection of the European Commission. In this case, Coach For Eyes makes sure that this transfer is carried out in conditions in conformity with the regulations in force by taking all the appropriate measures and in a legal, technical and operational framework suitable to ensure the confidentiality and the security of these data.
- Right of access, rectification, opposition and deletion
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the processing of his/her personal data, as well as the right to define the fate of his/her data after his/her death.
The User can exercise these rights and formulate his requests by sending an e-mail or a letter, accompanied by an identity document, to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org – Coach For Eyes, 42 rue de Maubeuge – 75009 Paris or by using the contact form placed at his disposal on the Site.